mateco will provide you with training on the TelestaplerCard – in accordance with DGUV principle 308-009.
Level 1: Fixed telescopic forklifts
General qualification for telescopic forklifts in accordance with DIN EN 1459-1. The training is one day for those with at least one year of practical experience and two days for those without experience.
Level 2: Rotating telescopic forklifts and use as a work platform
- Level 2a: Additional qualification for rotating telescopic forklifts in accordance with DIN EN 1459-2
- Level 2b: Additional qualification for use as a work platform
Where proof of qualification according to DGUV principle 308-008 (PlatformCard) is presented, level 2b can be certified.
In the theoretical part, the following topics are covered:
- Telescopic forklifts and their drive types
- Special aspects of the applications
- Behaviour when damage, accidents and fires occur
- Additional equipment and its use
- Relevant accident prevention regulations